Friday, March 16, 2012

Little by Little......

I have come to see a pattern in my exercising. I will feel good, push hard, then struggle the next time I am out. Today I woke up feeling a little weak, but wanted to exercise anyway. We met at the church and as soon as we started I could tell I was not feeling as strong as I had yesterday. My chest quickly started burning and the intervals were more difficult today. I was not as happy with the speed I was able to go, but had to listen to my body. At one point I started having a lot of  intestinal pain and really had to slow down. While these things frustrate me I have to realize that I at least finished and there is always another day. I really want to be strong all the time, and I am hoping that will come. I plan to stay consistent and hope I will become stronger.

Time out: 30 min.
Distance covered: 1.60 miles

Next week the program progresses each time you go out. I am really hoping for a great week where I can keep up with the program!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment